Not home +__________+

Assalammualaikum wbt & Salam Sejahtera, 

While talking to my lovely Sister, I got to understand how is his feeling. He doesn't feel like back home anymore. I know how is your feel. People kept blaming on you. What ever changes, he only when he's back. Ya. Ya. Ya. "You don't take your effort to know about us" 

Since little kids I feel this barrier and the gap. Its became huge gap. Definitely it is a mistake. When you never try to close the hole. It is deeper from day to day. It is an opportunity to other and people who clever take this as an advantage. Poor you. 

Moral of the story, don't make people start to hate you. Always be nice to other people. Don't think that you are good, there's always a room for improvement. We are human and make mistake. We are not belong to this world. When the time is coming, no other word. Bye-bye and you will never see me again. 

I can feel that not home. Who to take part to close this hole? Definitely US! No matter how, we have to close this hole. 

D_Y_H
I'm still right here, waiting. 

0 comments: