Good Morning Monday blues^^
How often you take plain water a day?
Me? At least 4 glass (BAD!)
- About 70% of the Earth's surface is covered in water
- It is essential for life - humans can survive for weeks without food, but only 3-5 days in mild weather without water
- By the time you feel thirsty you have already reduced your body's water content by >1%
- Global sales of bottled water account for over $60 - S80 billion USD each year
- Water is made up of two hydrogen and one oxygen molecules - hence the formula H2O
- Pure water has no smell or taste and a neutral pH level of 7.0
- Water dissolves more substances than any other liquid
- Chemicals, minerals and nutrients follow water wherever it goes
Thirst can be mistaken for hunger, by drinking enough water and remaining hydrated this is a lot less likely to occur. Water also helps to metabolize stored body fat, however, a decrease in water intake may cause the body to deposit fat.
Drinking just 500ml of water has been shown to increase metabolic rate by 30%. The recommended 2 liters per day intake could increase energy expenditure by almost 100 calories (400kJ) daily, contributing to increased fat burning.
Many toxins are stored in our fat cells, when we start to breakdown our stored fat for energy these toxins are released and must be removed from the body. Drinking enough water will help the body to eliminate toxins released from fat stores.
Last but not least, the art of water. All taken from google:
Nice uhh... yeahhh...
Daaaaa.. till meet again