Dayah tak sempat langsung dengar not even 1 word from our PM on the budget, so I read the news and updated status kenalan di facebook. Wow, impress! Some angry some very happy some no respond. As usual very dramatic "MALAYSIAN". Dan kita semua adalah pelakon di pentas dunia ;p.
My sister Cik Aten lagi best, dia fokus tang allocation for pesara sahaja. Adoilah adik. As much as I know, Abah never bother about his pension. This money been used to pay his house loan (our house now) tapi dah lama dah habis? So let it be kot. Entah, I also never know. Abah saya ni hebat bab berlakon, always no money memanjang, hahaha. Tektik nak anak-anak kesian, jangan minta duit dengan dia banyak-banyak.
Below fact, Dayah gigih draw the pie chart for our easy understanding. Some please just hate reading. So need some illustration to understand better, right? But do you ever care about the budget? Can say 55% (not absolute figure). How about myself? Baru nak sedar, I NEED to know. How the government plan to spend the RAKYAT money for our country to be develop country and whether this can help us to achieve 2020 vision?
Based on what I have read in theSundaily, this following is the allocation:
TOTAL BUDGET RM251.6
Operations expenditure details,
Developments expenditure details,
What do you think? More expenditure for on-going than future development can say.
- Well-rounded budget!
- Pre-election "responsible"! aka bajet pancing undi
- More benefit to government servant
- All stakeholders is taken into consideration?
- More benefit to young people!
Emphasize more to oil & gas co. , education, agriculture and financial sector. Surprising nothing been announced about GST.
Highlight on the budget that observed and read;
- Individual income tax rate to be reduced by 1 percentage point for the first RM50,000 of chargeable income. Happy to hear that but not for me lor.
- Bonus for government servant 1.5 month
- BR1M will be continued! and single & unmarried individual will benefit too! For those income below RM2k!
- Lot more 1Malaysia project such as Klinik 1Malaysia, KRIM, PR1MA will be opened! Other than rakyat benefit, it is also a business opportunities!!
- Existing tax relief on the children’s higher education amounting to RM4,000 per person to be increased to RM6,000. Yeah, but not for me also. But the education fees has been increased, by having this relief. I believe government can help rakyat reduce their burden.
- 1Malaysia Book Voucher to be increased from RM200 to RM250. Oh that many! Please use it wisely adik-adik! Don't spend ikut mak tiri je. Buy books which can help you generate your skills and knowledge not CINTA books! Promise?
- Sugar subsidy to be reduced by RM0.20 per kg on Sept 29 in view of rising number of Msians suffering from diabetes. Look at positive side of its. Our MALAYSIA is suffering from OBESITY and DIABETES TRUE! Lets live healthy!
- My First Home Scheme income limit for individual loans raised from RM3,000 to RM5,000 per month. OMG! Really love this announcement! Yeahh, jom beli rumah. Tapi rumah sekarang OVERPRICE! Need a lot of saving!
- Among the locations for the affordable houses are Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam, Johor Baru, Seremban and Kuantan. Yes, please. Must be PR1MA project, maybe. Oh ya, PR1MA - Perumahan Rakyat Malaysia.
- 80,000 houses to be built in key locations nationwide with selling price ranging between RM100,000 and RM400,000 per unit. Oh nice! House again. Yes buy lot of property than buy new car! Seriously.
- All Malaysians with a monthly income of RM3,000 and below and who travel by KTM Komuter, will get 50% fare discount. This GOOD!
- Those aged between 21 to 30, with a monthly income of RM3K and below to get one-off rebate of RM200 to buy smartphone. Lol! Most of the people using smart phone now. Okay la, use your phone wisely peeps!
- Efforts to further reduce the crime rate will continue to be enhanced, with an allocation of RM591 million. Yes WE NEED this. % of crime in Malaysia seem very high nowadays. Feel insecure!
- Minimum pension to be increased to RM820 for those who had served govt for at least 25 years. Enough? For future?
- RMRM38.7b allocation for Education Ministry & an added allocation of RM500mil to improve teachers’ skills in core subjects. Please improve our system! Lot more to do. How to make our people less dependable?
- RM1bil fund to be set up to help bumiputra SMEs to increase their equity share in the economy.
- 10-year tax exemption for companies with TRX status. Btw, TRX refer to TUN RAZAK EXCHANGE status, stamp duty exemption for companies with TRX Marquee status and tax exemption for property developers.
- Tun Razak Exchange expected to attract 250 international financial services companies and offer 40,000 job opportunities
- Tax incentives for private entrepreneurs in the oil and gas industry, including 100% income tax waiver for 10 years
- Halal Industry Fund will provide RM200mil to fund working capital for SMEs that produce halal products. GOOD! Help more SMEs.
- Govt to set up group insurance coverage scheme for hawkers and small business owners. Perlu!
- To further develop Small & Medium Enterprises (SME), a RM1bln SME Development Scheme will be managed by SME Bank. GOOD! More SMEs insyaAllah. Young people this is our opportunity! Do take note.
- PM says Govt will reintroduce foreign company acquisition incentives and tax incentives for local service providers
1. Still got nothing to do with me
2. Some benefit
3. Nothing much, Just RM200! Mind you this is just additional to existing benefit.
4. Lot more benefit to SMEs. Opportunity!
What I aspect is more transparent report and no leakage in budget. Like it or not, corruption will still be there. Trust me! Mentality of MALAYSIAN. You want something, pay me with something! Please wake up! Sampai bila nak bina kesenangan atas wang HARAM tu? Think about it. Bukan wang HARAM ke? Kaji semula macam mana wang itu ada dapat? K.A.J.I
Just a sharing point. Jangan ada yang ambil hati. We are all need to improve to survive in future. Esok sure TEH TARIK! Malaysian famous DRINK! Naik harga! Sebab? GULA NAIK HARGA BAIYAAAA....
Picture: EDITED from Google
Just my 20 cent thoughts.