Plus 1 year = to 15 years old or 14+1=15 - counting to be real DATIN

Assalammualaikum wbt & Salam Sejahtera,

I'm not doing any calculation here =P
Just helping Datin counting days to be real DATIN
I think she preparing herself to be DATIN, hahahaha.. you must believe in me =P
She might angry with me.. hahaha .. maybe killing me.. ohh die!
Dun care! Because I LOV U

Ok let me teach you simple calculation
14+1 = ?




|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|





okok... simple kan. Budak darjah satu pun boleh jawab Dayah oitsss! =P
15
Yeahhhh She now 15 years old.
SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN AUNTIE D Junior *who is Senior? tet!*

I found this ... she must be happy seeing this budak demuk =p


When they're still kids & me tooo ^^

Besarr daaahh...
I'm 15years old
Big girl... May all your dream come true!

D_Y_H
I'm stressful.. hahahaha.. chill with book

0 comments: