Happy Friday everyone ^__^
Hopefully we start our day with big smile and forget about sad story happen in our past, forget it ok! Help yourself, no other person can help except YOURSELF!
Sharing is caring right? So let's me put something here and thing about it.
Everything you need to know about the Corporate World
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- You can’t tell which way the train went by looking at the track.
- There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.
- Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
- Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
- Sometimes too much to drink is not enough.
- The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
- The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.
- Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.
- Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.
- Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
- Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
- I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
- Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
- If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
- All things being equal, fat people use more soap.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
- One seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
- Every time you make ends meet, they move the ends.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
- The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
- There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
- This is as bad as it can get, but don’t count on it.
- Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
- The trouble with life is, you’re halfway through it before you realise.
I called this "4 MUST" ;P
I read this in Accoutant Today, somewhere in Aug 07