Earth Day

Assalammualaikum wbt & Salam Sejahtera,

HAPPY EARTH DAY EVERYONE!!
Justify Full
LOVE OUR EARTH! PUT A LITTLE EFFORT TO ENSURE OUR WORLD SAFE TO LIVE & LIFE peace PEACE NO POLLUTION AND GO GREEN.

What have you contribute to our world to ensure it clean and safe? Try to list at least 5. Me?

1) Since I'm working and lot's of document is sending out and I will remind all the receiver to not print the email if it is not really IMPORTANT!
2) Not photocopy too much of unnecessary documents during field work! As I used to copy it a lots before. I'll summarize what ever importance! OR I'll ask my client to scan and email to me jelir hehehe *kesian dia kena duduk depan mesin photostat lama kekekeke.. nasib ko la labu*.
3) Not buying those items/goods made by animal
4) Less watching TV siul dlm seminggu boleh bilang berapa jam sahaja TV di tgk ada masanya "0"
5) I'm not tinted my car!! hehehehe... mcm aquarium dah! everyone can see me inside my car.. maybe they said "ehh kiutnya budak ni!" gelakguling oh gelakkan ek jelir tak kesah pun.

That an example of things I do, to save our world. How about you? Youlah siapa lagi. Dah tak payah pandang kiri, kanan memang you yang I maksudkan. Walau hakikatnya bumi ini bukan selamanya tetapi sebagai hambaNya we still have to appreciate it and care for our next generation, for better living.

D_Y_H
I feel kiut today sbb dah pukul 12.33am masih terpaku di ofis memikir AP. Why kiut? everyday pun tido lambat, mata pun dah mcm panda. So panda adalah kiut lalalala jelir

0 comments: