I'm not lucky

Assalammualaikum wbt,

Today I'm declaring myself as loser! =((

I've no word to describe myself. I'm totally sad. I'm expecting the better result in future, I've plan I wont take this paper for certain period. Now, I really have to work hard to accomplish my vision.
Again its just about 4 marks to pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont give up!!!!! Kadang-kadang terfikir, "ehh bodohnya la aku ni!" this qualification not that easy, as I looking around. I want cry but no tear. Tabahlah hati, kuatlah semangat. This is not end of the world.

D_Y_H
Terlalu letih untuk berfikir ketika ini

2 comments:

Kak Ungku Betty said...

Come on dear....don't ever give up. As what you've said....it's not the end of the world...haa tau x apa! Allah tangguhkan untuk sesuatu yang lebih baik. Benda yang senang kita dapat, rasanya x challenging and kita x appreciate. Nak jadi pro dlm apa bidangpun memanglah susah. Whatever....all the best, try again until you get what you want, ok? Take care!

dayah said...

Salam Auntie Betty,
Thanks a lot. I'm ok. Yap I agree with you. I'll try my best until I can achieve it.
No regret and looking forward for success =D