Its my day :D

Assalammulaikum wbt,

25years I've been chances to enjoy & appreciate life. Thanks Allah for allow me to spare time to life, life, & learn. Pray to be better from day to day. InsyaAllah.

Yesterday, I just arrive at Tawau for my best friend weeding, Marhuma. At night we chit chat about yesterday stories. That a lots of memories together.About strength to success and about story behind A2-G-1. Its very memorable and being a one of my precious moment in life. I do help her to "inai" her little cute finger :D

Today, we wanna to help her to do some preparation for tomorrow "nikah" day. I still can't believe that my friend gonna be a wife to someone that she really ignore before. It's a funny story behind.

Comments

IntanLal said…
Salam...kak mar da nk kawin? sape insan yg bertuah tue?kak dayah, apa kata kak dayah turun kk gak? klu tidakkkkkkkkkkkkkk......intan gigit jari jemari kak dayah...

Popular Posts