Acca Careers 2009

Assalammualaikum wbt,

ACCA careers is come back! Details of event as follows:-

Date: 8 August 2009
Time: 11.00 am - 5.30 pm
Venue: Crowne Plaza Mutiara Kuala Lumpur
Admission: FREE *take this as advantage :D*

Tentatively the following is the activities:-
  • Confession of ACCA members:The truth about building successful career in accounting and finance - 9.00am - 10.30am *Interesting kan*
  • How to show up for work looking good, feeling great and successful -11.00am - 1.00pm *best ni*
  • From College to Career: Making a Successful Transition to the Corporate World - 2.30am - 4.00pm
  • There is also booth by employers *this what I waiting to see :(*
Last year, I couldn't go and this year also. Very frustrating! Last year because I'm outstation and this time I've co. trip. I was thinking of not going but the ticket is booked. Hurrmmm.. I have no Idea. Those interested pls go. Its good for you to get some ideas and gaining something there.

I really hope that I can make it this year, but still cant. Have to wait for next year lorr. Another one more year.

D_Y_H
Cant wait for Sunday. Tired of working

2 comments:

Kak Ungku Betty said...

Selagi muda grab whatever opportunities to climb up your corporate ladder. Once you get married...dah slow down. Selalunya career dan rumahtangga susah nak diseimbangkan. You have to choose either one. I'm talking through experience. All the best, anyway dear.

dayah said...

Salam Auntie Betty,
Thank you so much,I appreciate that and that why I choose careers :D hehehehe