Penang - Dayout 1

Assalammualaikum wbt,

Day out 1 in Pearl Island. I arrived about 7.30 in the morning. About rushing to come here, because missed the alarm. So funny. Luckily I'm not panic person. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to angah, without her I don't even know can I arrive to LCCT on time. Is about 2 minute the counter to closed. I can drive, but I know her driving skills is more better than me. Her speed this morning is about 160km to 180km. Luckily i owned the best car.. hihihihi... thanks to Abah.. for giving me opportunity to have a such wonderful car. hikhikhik..

I pray for our happiness and kindness. Lets Allah give HIM blessing toward ourselves and family. I do hope that every time and second my mind would think about HIM. Amin.

D_Y_H
Its about time to changes.
9.18am, Penang Island.

0 comments: