Day out 3...

Assalammualaikum wbt,
Day out 3.. weeehuuu.. luckly my client office was just near to the shopping centre so I just bump there to find any free wifi and enjoy my lunch time wot I had... ermm yummy ... because I just love to eat brownise.. lets browse wot I eat.. @ Secret Recipe, City Point..



Having vietnam noodles, brownise walnut and green apple...

This special entry is specially made to my bestbuddies ever.. Uma.. HapPy BiRthDay to her... wot Imade just sending her a sweet message (I guesstt.. huhuhu).. Sending her.. my message also some sweet photo.. (hihihihihi).. hope her dreams to married early come true.. I will pray for u my dear friends.... love u... muaaahh...

Happy Birthday uma!!... (uma perasaan tua.. padahal umo dia baru 25 nak juga kata 26.. huhuhu... lawak la kawan dayah sorang ni..) Really hope she will settle down next year.. so that I had chances to going to Tawau.. huhuhuhu... x sabar...

D_Y_H

Happy mood. but takut x siap keje...

1.44pm, Secret Recipe... AS

0 comments: