After few weeks after the exm!!!!

It's took me long to wrote here... why? Because i'm sick to see internet.. hahaha.... iyeiyeiye je ...
Is actually because i'm quit busy lately.. Banyak sgt keje la... sampai x sempat nak browse... hehehe... ermm.. lepas exam hari tu dayah sempat singgah ke Cameron .. yihaaaa... best.. sgt.. rambang mata nampak bunga... cantik2... habis juga la... duit 3 angka. .. hehehe... rakus membeli betul la dayah ni.... hahahaha...


Inilah hasil pembelian... hahaha... cantik sangat... suka betul..

With my beloved sister... bina & Aina...

Me.. with flower.... hehe..

Nampak x bunga kobis yang sgt menarik dibelakang kami...

Terung yg menarik warnanya dan sangat besar...

We are in Strawbery farm

Not yet red....

Herm... itulah... our jurney to Cameron Highland.. x banyak sgt ambik gambar... everything save it in my hard disk.. hehehe... all lovely memories with my sister... we having fun there.. we cook together... we walking thru the street together like the "Bujang Lapuk" but our version la.. hehehe.. after coming back.. I got fever.. hehehe... two days.. MC.. so.. additional leave for me.. 2 weeks + 2 days ... fuhhh banyakkan.. masuk keje jadi ular sawa... hehehe.. but a lots of work to final... anywhere the two days there was make me happy...

Ahha.. before the exam days.... sempat lagi si dayah ni... hehehe.. pergi KLCC study there... what are crazy ... but is actually happen.. I cannot study @ home... therefore choose place that I can stay long time on looking @ book.. so I choose shooping centre... which.. I bring along my sister.. while i'm studying they all go shopping... see.. my sister sempat snap my picture yg tgh study.. hehehe

I'm doing the exercise... @KFC...



Herm.. not just studying in KLCC ... after finish the exam... I bring my sister we watch the movie in Alamanda... hermm.. okey la... the story....

My Abah.. tighten the life jacket for my sister... we going to PD... without Mama... She's so busy until penat.. so malas joint us... we going pun because my brother nak sangat mandi laut... so since my father nak rest... I'm driving all there and we have fun there... hehehe...

Actually there is another picture to put here... but later... hehehe... so cau... ya...

D_Y_H
Yg tgh mengantukk!!! L6
3.49pm, 2nd July 2008

0 comments: