Slider

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So frustrated!!

Why it's happen.. why..why..why...
It's make me feel really uncomfortable...
Why she always make noise... even me cannot standing..
She is really too much... I hate this ... but can't let it lead my feel.. its a sins...
Ya Allah what should I do...
To make it.. everything nice and smooth....

She is really too much.. always thinking of herself only... please dun make us trouble and shame... I really hate this thing... you always thinks of money.. money.. money.. and money..

always said that we don't love you.. its wrong.. we all love you... always make noise.. why.. I hate when I know that you have other person... why.. why.. but you pretend not.. please.. you're too much... I feel like want to cry now.. but I can't ... Ya Allah what should I do... please give advice Allah.. only you know how am I feeling now.. so ambressed... everybody now know... please la... I'm in very hard situation... you're too much.. i'm also in tempered if her talk something that i dun like... I hate this feeling... Ya Allah berdosanya... apa yg patut aku lakukan ini...

what else... what else...
I feel like want to kill myself... so that no need to know what the problems... any how... what should I do...