Only Allah know

I dun know what should I do now, cry! thingking! do nothing! Allah please help me... I dun know what should I do know... Damm in trouble... I dun know... I really dun know what should I do now... it's still a lot to do.. Ya Allah.. i feel i'm not tough to face it.

Ya... Allah.. i feel really want to cry... but it not help anything. ... what should I tell her... what should I advise... What should I say... i try to before.. but it not working at all... why it is so hard.. now I just want her learn... maybe this time... it will help... she is too much now.. I love both.. I need both... Indeep in my hard I only have them to depending... Ya Allahhhh.... Ya Allahh.. Ya Allah... Ya Allahhhh...

D_Y_H
I'm really sad.nothappy.feelhearty...
Ya Allah I hope I can stand...
10.03pm 4.5.08

0 comments: