Inside me!!

Hyaiii...







What is actually inside me.. mmm it is something secret. I do searching for perfect one. Perfect in term of my own judgement and phylosophy.. hahaha...funny.. but it's true... People might thing sometimes i'm not into it but actually i'm normal person like other. .. still stick with what I want in life.... it is very impossible.. but what to do.. I choose for it. Sad to say but I have to say the true. He is belong to somebody heart. Owh my god, first thing went i knew it.. it is really frustrated... but life must go on. I live with what I want now. Is that true. He want to end up. Went??? It is still a question, it is scary to hear it. But i dun't hav choice... but inside only Allah know.







My friends said i'm stupid. Yes, I know. But this is my way, i'm might sometimes too stick with my principle... why ya? Entahla... anywhere it is me!! Dun as why. Allah is giving the best to all. Redha dengan segala ketentuanya.







Sometimes, hati ni meronta-ronta sangat. Alhamdulillah, I still can stand. Remember what I want first. With the energy I won't be like i'm now. Syukur, he makes me become what i wanted to be. Thanks dear. It meant a lot to me. He is far...far...n..too far from me. When I come back here he go... I wanted to see him but failed. Almost a year, i'm here. But I never got even one second chances.... Sedey la pulak... hehehe... Whatever la kan... tapi x pe... as long as now I really know Dayah dah semakin matang dalam membuat keputusan no more childish... mmm... sometimes la.. I still cannot believe yang dah makin tua... wuawuawuaaaa... hai ya... still muda what... mmm...







whatever it is my lover now... is ... taraaaaa....









Dah dkt setahun dah umur dia... hehehe.. my lovely car... tq Abah for giving a very..very..very... good car... I love dis black car.. I go everwhere now dgn my lovely ni taw... hehehe... tomey kan dia.... hehehe...





It was very unforgettable experience driving this car. I loved toyota car so much just like my father do as well. He just bought new toyota... hehehe.. I tried drive that car also.. damm good. Now I just only need to things about my future carrier.. Car.. no need to thing... I already mine one.. It is all i wanted with my busiest job.. always travelling.. tired la... but what to do.. job.. kenalah kan.. latest.. after i'm coming back to office.. kena p bukit mertajam... for how long.. dun know yet.. I hope not so long coz... I need to travel every week come back.. dam costly n tired... but I have too...





Me yg x sembuh-sembuh lagi...

eh..eh... senget pulak kepala ni.. hehehe...
after landed...




0 comments: